[TenTec] VHF linear questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VHF linear questions
From: "Bill Fulling" <w4njf@midflorida.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:46:20 -0500
Hi Folks!
Sorry to diverge off the usual nitpicking,but I have two serious questions:
1. Am building a 1208 6mtr xverter and if the parts problem (missing) is
resolved with the seller,I have an old Palomar "amateur" linear(model 90) that
I pcked up at the  Orlando hamfest 3 yrs ago;can this ole boatanchor be
converted to 6n2 operation using the 6JS6C tubes(have spares) A la the old
Heathkit "Seneca"?Can these TV sweep tubes work in GG service at 144 mhz?
2 Is the 32 bit GUI interface update for the peg buggy?Run a Jupe w/N4PY
software w Win XP pro.Any one had serious problems with this?
Thanx de Bill W4NJF

w4njf@email.midflorida.com