[TenTec] Great Ten Tec service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Great Ten Tec service
From: "Bill Fulling" <w4njf@email.midflorida.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:16:08 -0500
To all the gang at Dollyland(and especially to Paul Clinton),I'd like to extend
sincere thanks for resolving a parts problem .
I bought a 1208 transveter kit from a fellow ham off this reflector
site,unopened and not assembled.Said fellow ham bought it at Dayton in 1999.It
was unopened when I got it and 37 major components were missing(all
diodes,transistors and the power cord).
Called Paul and he replaced the missing parts at no cost.
T/T did not have to do this as I was not the original purchaser of the
kit.Parts arrived today.
One H**L of a gud reason to be T/T forever!
Now all you guys braying about ur KenYaeComms on this reflector site,BEAT THAT!
Vy best 73 to the GOOD GUYS at Ten Tec!
Bill W4NJF