Re: [TenTec] Omni V Output???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V Output???
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:29:21 -0000
There were a few different factory values for the Omni V concerning minimum
power.  My Omni V was not modified from the factory in this area and it
produced 5 watts at the minimum setting.  I always found this to be very
convenient when I used the tentec 1208 transverter because 5 watts was just
right for it.  As far as full power is concerned, your readings are all
within normal power output meter variation of 100 watts.  And no one on the
receive end could ever tell the difference between 85 and 100 watts.  I
believe your Omni V is working normally.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC