Re: [TenTec] Cleaning/lubricating 253 Tuner Inductor

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Cleaning/lubricating 253 Tuner Inductor
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:59:44 +0000
I have had good luck with some Dri-Slide, a molybdymium based lube whose
carrier evaporates leaving just the moly lube. It should still be available at
your local gun dealers.

I suspect lard should be used to grease the gullets of Osama's terrorists. Talk
about a punishment worse than death!

73  Pete Allen AC5E