Re: [TenTec] How to Switch PTT between SSB and CW for Orion?

To: <eric@k3na.org>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Switch PTT between SSB and CW for Orion?
From: "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:57:27 -0500
Hi Eric:

Your response is the closest I've gotten to a useful answer thus far.
To be fair, I haven't been flamed for asking, either!  :-)  The PTT
thread had gotten a bit heated at one point.

I'll keep you posted.  Having TenTec modify the Orion to drive
Amp Key off the PTT line in CW is the best solution I can think
of! :-)  Maybe they could do it in software...

73,

Mark, KD4D