Re: [TenTec] How to Switch PTT between SSB and CW for Orion?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Switch PTT between SSB and CW for Orion?
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:18:33 -0800 (PST)
I'm just suggesting that if you can possibly use a
software package that doesn't require the PTT cable in
SSB, then you won't need to disconnect it when you
switch modes to CW.

I just experimented with WriteLog and N1MM Logger and
found that WriteLog comm port PTT functions properly
with the Orion and there seems to be a bug with
N1MMLogger's implementation.  I'm sure Logger will get
fixed quickly, esp. since I believe N1MM is getting an
Orion.

73,
Barry N1EU