Re: [TenTec] Open Source for TT firmware

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Open Source for TT firmware
From: tongaloa <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:44:15 -0500
Gary Smith wrote:

As IBM just announced they are sending Linux development (open source) to asia, count that as work that will 'forevermore' be lost in the states. Were it radios & their software the result would be the same.

That they want to pay less for something we can all have for free is a problem?

Radio content....

Want to sell my MOMBO field day antenna tuner.
See it here.
http://edebris.com/catalog2/item/1122
$340 local pickup, Canton GA or $350 plus fed ex ground to ship.

Will lower price after a few days if no one wants at this...

Thanks,
-Bob