Re: [TenTec] Q: Compact Paddle Opinions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Q: Compact Paddle Opinions
From: "W4LT George Tonsmeire" <w4lt@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:45:49 -0600
Jamie

I have used both and strongly prefer the Vibroplex Code Warrior - There are
lots of differences (improvements) in the code warrior and the norcal kit
and there is a later model Code Warrior which has some improvements over the
original code warrior - also there is a replacement paddle set which allows
the paddles to be flipped over (it is red) and some people like this because
it allows you to send with your hand lower (closer to the table) - If you
don't like the Code Warrior they are easy to sell and I have actually seen
one on ebay go for more than full list price (list price is $99.99)
Good Luck & 73
George
W4LT