[TenTec] FS: Complete Jupiter Station

To: tentec@contesting.com, jupiter538@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Complete Jupiter Station
From: "Michael Melland, W9WIS" <w9wis@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:05:47 -0600
I have a complete Jupiter station for sale  . Latest firmware installed and
working perfectly.  All equipment is in mint condition, lightly used,
unblemished and has never been used in a smokey environment. The station
consists of:

-Model 538 Jupiter with internal auto tuner
-Model 310 External Cooling Fan
-Model 302J Remote Encoder Knob/Pad
-Model 307C External Speaker
-Model 963 Power Supply

I have custom embroidered felt covers for the speaker, Jupiter and remote
tuning knob that are also included (a $65 value). This station would cost
$2014 plus shipping from Ten-Tec.  I'm asking $1600 for all plus shipping.
If interested please send me an email.

Mike, W9WIS