[TenTec] Orion Parameter Settings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Parameter Settings
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:42:28 -0600
    I am getting ready to order a new Orion to replace my trusty Yaesu FT-1000.
 I have read this reflector for about 6 months and have noticed, from time to
time, several of the more technical operators have posted the parameter setting
that they like best.  However, until today, I have not printed those settings
and don't really remember who posted them or when.  I have read all the
information on the TenTec website about the various setting for the AGC, etc.
but would also like to get the inputs that I have seen on this board.  I am
interested in the settings for weak signal SSB DX on 75.  If whomever posted
the parameter before would do it again, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bernard
WA4OEJ