[TenTec] 125 HZ filter interest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 125 HZ filter interest
From: "nellieparkinson" <nellieparkinson@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:23:23 -0000
Hi, in reply to W3TX idea on a 125 Hz filter sounds great.
I have a ladder filter circuit from elektor using 1 Mhz xtals and has about 100
hz bandwidth about -6db. I have thoughts that this could be included in another
PBT circuit with a fet ?? to replace the insertion loss, at 9 Mhz using a 8 Mhz
Xtal, the problem is shifting the xtal frequency + or - a few Khz. T T sure go
into getting clean xtal osc frequencies before mixing signals at the PBT side.
The cost of 1 Mhz xtals is alot less than 6.3 Mhz.
When I had the Corsair not the Corsair 2, I used to replace the 1st IF ssb
filter with a 500 hz filter I used with the Argosy, it would need some kind of
relay switching or 2 transceivers?? 73 de ian G3YRQ