Re: [TenTec] Omni V , aux relay

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V , aux relay
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:03:28 -0000
There is no option on the Omni V to turn off the amp relay.  This option is
only on the Omni VI.  I suspect someone has crippled the relay because they
didn't like the noise it makes.  Inspect the relay to see if a piece of
cardboard has been inserted between the armature and coil or if someone has
lifted a wire in the relay circuit.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC