Re: [TenTec] FS items

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS items
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:18:10 -0800
Hi, Clark, and congratulations on getting your first home!

I had a QSL card for you, from WB2FXK, come to me last week, from the FISTS QSL Bureau.
Not sure why it came to me.
Let me know your latest address, and I'll forward it to you.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Clark Savage Turner wrote:

I have some surplus, I am finally in escrow on my first home (wish me luck!) Soon I can set up a real antenna. A few things will need to go before I move.

Ten Tec model 206A calibrator. This was normally the black model to go with the 515, the one I have (in the box with warranty card) is cream to match the 509. I tested it only to see that it works. $45.

Model 705 mike. OK shape, needs windscreen (small one on it). Nice audio with Ten Tec rigs. $35.

Model 301 remote tuning knob. This one is nearly new, I just don't use it. Works with the OMNI VI (maybe the OMNI V also?) $95.

Model 307 black speaker. I think it matches the Orion (is that one really black?) Sounds very nice, in very good shape, no scratches. $65. Would certainly swap for one that is colored to match the OMNI VI.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.