[TenTec] 102 years young and still sending beautiful code

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 102 years young and still sending beautiful code
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:01:10 -0500
        Wow, W0MB just answered my CQ on 160 and
said he was 102 years old.  Sure enough, QRZ says
his birthday was September 1, 1901.  I've worked W5BQU
before who is 103, but that was on SSB.  Ollie W0MB
has a very nice fist and was sending beautiful CW at
about 25 WPM.  He's running 75W from a Jupiter and
a long wire.  Hope my fist sounds like his if I should live
anywhere near that long!

73, Bill W4ZV