[TenTec] Want to Trade lots of things For Argo V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Want to Trade lots of things For Argo V
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:50:38 -0500 (EST)
 The thing is; I have a space problem.  I have a nice Scout with mike.  I have
a near mint 540 matching power supply,with meter a TenTec 277 Antenna tuner.
The radio is just back from a complete and expensive factory overhaul. I can
even through in a TenTec keyer, a hand mike and a D104.  If in the next year or
two if I move to the big city and live in a condo,  I can use my dream rig off
of an invisable antenna on a littlle roll top desk and my trusty Toshiba
laptop... Larry GreenbergN5BEA