[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, What happened to Delivery?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, What happened to Delivery?
From: Allan Henry Kaplan <w1ael@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:21:07 -0500
Bernard wrote, "The latest information from the TenTec website may indicate that there has been some slip in delivery from mid Feb/ Mar until late March. Anyoneknow what happened?"

What happened is that with the great QST and CQ magazine reviews on the street, our little factory has been deluged with orders and the elves are building them as fast as they can! Remember that, after build and production test, every new Ten-Tec radio gets a 24 hour burn in with hundreds of receive - transmit cycles. After that, one of our hams puts each radio on the air just to make sure everything sounds and feels right. Your patience will be rewarded with a fine high-performance ORION!
73 de W1AEL, Allan.