Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Cooling Fan

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Cooling Fan
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:20:51 EST
What I'm going to say here is not supported nor endorsed by TT.

The Jupiter has the capability to put out way more than a 100 watts of RF.
Many of us Jupiter owners have increased the power output so that our average
power is 100 watts with some reporting power output peaks of up to 150 - 200
watts. (you do so at your own risk)

For the, I think, $40.00 it is well worth the price of the cooling fan. The
fan runs very, very quiet and keeps the heat sink ice cold.

I have to mention something else here.

I am not a TT, Icom, Kenwood or Yeasu die hard. All I ask is to be treated
fairly when purchasing their products. I buy products based on performance and
service after the sale.

TT has surprised me. They manufacture and sell quality products and provide
services after the sale. The employee/s at TT always take the time to listen
when I call.

The old saying goes, "Either Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way".
TT is a Leader.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/17mcoaxmox.html
http://www.cebik.com/n0khq.html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/