Re: [TenTec] Color of Radios

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Color of Radios
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:01:27 +0000
Well, if one production run's worth of prospective Orion owners would put a
non-refundable deposit up for the rig plus a suitable option fee of an extra
hundred or two for the paint job, I'm sure Ten Tec could be persuaded to build
a run of them in any one optional color chosen. Hunter green, Omni grey,
lavendar pink, or you name it. As they say, bread rules and those who have the
bread make the rules. And choose their colors.

Personally - the white lettering next to the PH and CW jacks makes it easy to
read everything I need to read by the light of the neon Jax Beer clock on the
shack wall. So I think I will pass on the color option. At least until I get
someplace to put another Orion.

If it would just stop raining so I could get the pad built for the new shack!!!
With the attached house, of course.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E