Re: [TenTec] Re: A test of Orion's external CW keying

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: A test of Orion's external CW keying
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:49:01 -0600
> One needs Software Defined Randomness for similar
performance!

> Cult Ayatollahs are not very happy these days :-)))

Excuse me?

I asked a reasonable question about comparative results.  Based on
the test results and description and my assumption that the tests
were conducted objectively, this is one of the first tests that have
been done that appears to have been done well, with a defined
process, yielding objective results.

Now one could ask what all of this says about how this (or any
other) radio SOUNDS, and whether the variations are audible to any
extent or effect the readability of the CW signal, etc. ... but I'll leave
that to others, since I'm weary of the presumption of "cult" status ...
::-)

Grant/NQ5T