[TenTec] Delta II Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II Question
From: Curt Krelic <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:22:47 -0800 (PST)
I understand that the mars mod on the Delta II is a simply keypad function. It
is nowhere to be found on the Internet, that I can see anyway. Does anyone on
here know?

By the way. I found this Delta II to be a pleasant surprise. The only draw back
is the display back light, but that was an easy cure. With some help from this
list I ordered a couple replacements and will install one myself as it's pretty
clear cut and simple.

No it?s not as neat as my IC756 PRO Original, but it sure is a neat package
that seems to be way underrated for some reason.

Thank for any help you can provide on that mod.

73 Curt/k3ey