[TenTec] Delta II Display

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II Display
From: Curt Krelic <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:51:36 -0800 (PST)
Thought I would write the list because I asked the question where to find a
display fix information on here for my Delta II and received many responses,
some with good directions of where to buy the backlighting. I ended up getting
two from ALL ELECTRONICS shipped from CA to PA for $18. Bought two thinking I
may screw one up. It was a snap taking 15 minutes to install and now I have a
spare. Also replaced the battery backup so now I have an as new Delta II to
play with, it's a neat radio, neater than I imagined it would be!

Tnx for the help....Curt/k3ey