[TenTec] TenTec Digital Triton 544 and accessories FS

To: "TenTec List at contesting" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Digital Triton 544 and accessories FS
From: "Ken Simpson, W8EK" <W8EK@frys.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:39:25 -0500
For Sale:

TenTec Triton IV ( Model 544) Digital HF transceiver
Covers 80 thru 10 meters, but not the WARC bands.
Fully solid state, with approximately 100 Watts output power.
Of course it has the great QSK on CW that TenTec is famous for,
along with really great audio.  Digital readout.
This one is in good shape.  It works 100% as best I can tell.
Cosmetically, it is very, very good.  No scratches that I can
find. All original knobs, as well as the tilt up front feet.
With paper work for $ 250

TenTec 262 G power supply, 20 amp, 13 V DC
Cosmetics match the Triton IV (Models 540 and 544), but
it can be used with almost any HF rig.  It has a speaker and
VOX built in to it.  It works fine, and looks fine.
With paper work for $100

TenTec 245 CW filter.
Fits any of the Triton series (I, II, IV, 540, and 544), and
has up to 3 levels of filtering (as narrow as 150 Hz).
With the paper work for $50

TenTec 700 hand microphone
This is the TenTec hand microphone that can use a 9 V
battery inside, to power the electret condenser microphone
element.  This permits it to be used with the rigs that take
the 1/4 inch stereo plug (which is on it now), such as the
Argonaut, Triton, Argosy, early Omnis, etc.  It works 100 %
and looks close to new.  With paper work for $ 35

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson