RE: [TenTec] Omni6+ and Opt3

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni6+ and Opt3
From: "K. Indart" <kitdart@ntelos.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:31:28 -0500
After the VI came out, TT offered three Options that could be added, Option
l or Option 2 or Option 3.   After a time these options were not available
any more and shortly after the Omni VI Plus came out.  The VI Plus included
all three options installed.

I have somewhere what the three options consisted of.  I  think I might be
able to find them if you are interested.  My VI Option 3 was factory
installed, as shown on the TT label on  the rear panel.  The front says Omni
VI.
73,   Ken   WA4RPH