RE: [TenTec] We need a volunteer

To: <larrylg1@roamer.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] We need a volunteer
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:39:46 -0000
Larry,

www.geocities.com/ttusers does not work... "Sorry, the page was not found,
yada yada yada..."

Can you provide a working URL..?

Thanks & 73, Larry - W1GOR

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Larry Greenberg N5BEA
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 2:51 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com

 There are plenty of free places we can post.  But, There is some small
degree of work involved.  For obvious reason just a limited number can have
thye pass word.. The you can post photos to some where like
www.geocities.com/ttusers. Larry GreenbergN5BEA--- On Mon 03/15, dave &lt;
From: dave [mailto: dave@dpomeroy.com]To: Rick@dj0ip.de,
tentec@contesting.comDate: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:04:31 -0800Subject: Re:
[TenTec] We need a volunteerRick Westerman wrote:&gt;Hello TEN-TEC
fans,&gt;&gt;This reflector is a great way to interchange information, but
one&gt;thing which is apparent to me is that it is often necessary
to&gt;show simple drawings to explain stuff. That doesn't work
here.&gt;&gt;We need a volunteer with a web site who would allow us to
submit&gt;drawings to his/her website for publication, and then we can
talk&gt;to these drawings.&gt;&gt;For instance, I would love to share with
the group the exact&gt;details and dimensions of the various Loops I've
been&gt;successfully using (even though they supposedly do
not&gt;theoretically work) over the past 25 years. I hope one day to
be&gt;able to do that on my own web site, but due to lack of time
and&gt;programming skills, I cannot offer that yet on my web site.&gt;&gt;Is
there any volunteer to underta
 ke this
_________&gt;TenTec mailing
list&gt;TenTec@contesting.com&gt;http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinf
o/tentec&gt;&gt; &gt;You can use my web site. www.dpomeroy.com. Mostly
pictures of my family. But I'm up for most anything.Dave Pomeroy K7DNP
mailing
listTenTec@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/tentec