[TenTec] Something to be said for the Jupiter's internal speaker...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Something to be said for the Jupiter's internal speaker...
From: Jason Buchanan <jsb@digistar.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:26:06 -0500

Well, I thought I was doing myself a favor using a studio-grade speaker on my Jupiter but i'm finding I like the internal speaker a lot better, at least for CW work. For phone operation i'm undecided since I connect my microphone about once a month, but for CW, the internal speaker is great. I should check the TT website to see if I can purchase a couple of those for my HT and 2m rig in the car.