Re: [TenTec] The Great Debate

To: tentec@contesting.com, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Great Debate
From: "Dave" <frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 07:15:24 -0700
A lot depends on your attitude/apptitude..... did you like the move to the Jupiter? Do you realize that the Orion, although TenTec user friendly, has LOTS more adjustments, variations you can do....
Would not recommend the Orion to the basic "appliance operator"
Dave K8BBM - love my Jupiter...

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:48:08 -0500