Re: [TenTec] Corsair II question on filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II question on filters
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:03:06 -0800

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, at 06:30 PM, Jim Larsen - AL7FS wrote:

Which filters must stay with the radio? I would say for sure the 285 and 282 can go. The 220 filter, I am not sure. Is it needed for SSB or just the unidentified filter? The unidentifiable filter, I am not sure. My goal is to identify what filters make up a stock radio.

Not sure this part was answered. The 220 must stay (on the little board in the back. The SSB filter on the left in position 1 must stay. You won't have a stock radio without these two 2.4 kHz filters in place. The stock radio came with the pair.

Clark
WA3JPG