RE: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Debate Over (Radios for Sale)
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:25:08 +0200
Don,

I find the ORION is Excalibur!

And Jeff, lots of us went through the same decision process as
you before purchasing our own ORIONs.
I sold my Omni VI+, a beautiful QRO Technology Linear (HF-1000),
and my Cushcraft Log Periodic to come up with the bread.  And
yes, I did go through buyer's remorse a few times and
occasionally still do (particularly for the VI+), but then a case
will come up on the band where I hear something with help of all
the gizmos of the ORION and think to myself, "I bet I wouldn't
have been able to hear that on the Omni VI+".

73
Rick