[TenTec] Contour's Shuttle PRO V2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Contour's Shuttle PRO V2
From: "Dave White" <dwds@trinustech.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:08:57 -0700
I have been using Contour's Shuttle PRO V2 USB control device with N4PY's
rig control software to control the functions of the Pegasus and RX-320.
This control emulates most, if not all the functions of the Ten Tec 302
series POD controller. The Shuttle PRO V2 can be used with any
N4PY-supported radio, even those that cannot use the Ten Tec POD (ie: RX-320
or Elecraft K2). I have not used the Ten Tec POD and the Shuttle control
simultaneously, nor I have I used it on radios other than the Pegasus,
RX-320, or the K2.

The Contour control has 15 user-configurable buttons, a shuttle JOG wheel
(similar to the JOG control on the Yaesu FT 1000MP and FT-920 radios), and a
"tuning" control.  More information can be found on their website at
www.contourdesign.com.

I have an exportable configuration file and instruction document available
for those who are interested.  These files will be supplied "as is", but
should provide a good starting point for users who want to use the control
with Carl's software.  Please e-mail me at dwds@trinustech.com if you want a
copy of the files.  BE SURE
TO INCLUDE the words "Ten Tec" or "N4PY" in the Subject line or your message
may be bounced as SPAM.

I have no association with either Contour Designs or N4PY.

Regards

Dave
VE6DRW