Re: [TenTec] Argo V mobile

To: kitt5@earthlink.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V mobile
From: holden <holden@nac.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:30:23 -0500
Hello Jerry, I dont have an Argo, but do have an Argosy 2, which normally runs
only about 30W max. use it into a Hustler, and have worked much DX including
some of the Pacific DXpeditions. mainly on 10-15-20M. Run both CW and SSB, and
CW is definitely the better choice for DX.  20W from the Argo, along with it's
better RX than the Argosy should do just fine. Mobile HF is good fun, and an
enjoyable,  low calorie way to spend lunch hour!

Howie WB2AWQ