[TenTec] HiFi SSB on Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HiFi SSB on Jupiter
From: "Jeff Kelly" <jkelly@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:56:56 -0400
I recently received some audio equipment:
Behringer VX2000 Ultra-Voice Pro Mic Preamp/Voice Processor
Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro
Behringer EX3200 Ultrafex Pro Enhancer and a
Behringer UB802 Eurorack 8 Input Mixer with a Marshall 990 mic.

I was hoping to go in to the acc jack on the back of the Jupiter
with the output of all this but not sure about matching levels and rfi
issues
as well as setting up the Jupiter bandwidths.

Can anyone share some experience on this or is there a link to other
info on the web?

Thanks,

Jeff
KT2K