[TenTec] Ten Tec Argosy+PS-Pristine

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Argosy+PS-Pristine
From: Zeerocz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:57:54 EDT
Ten Tec Argosy Model 525 and matching Power Supply model 225.  For collector
or user!
Argosy Ser 416 is absolutely pristine.  Variable 0-50 watts output. Only ¼"
mark on bottom cover otherwise flawless cosmetically. Options include: 25khz
cal, noise blanker, all filter slots are filled.
Electrically slight hum when xtal filter is engaged.  Analog dial cord
pointer slips but it works.
Include original manuals.  Power supply, ser 130 is cosmetically 9+.  This is
for the estate of K6JS.  I'm helping his sister with the sale of the items.
 To come: 2- NC 20 kits unbuilt.  Also, Omni 5 when we can find the power
supply.  Please respond off the list to K6HCJ@arrl.net