Re: [TenTec] Fwd: [Orion] Orion FSK/CW/PTT interfacing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fwd: [Orion] Orion FSK/CW/PTT interfacing
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:59:45 -0400
WOW!!! Just read the pdf file on 1.37 and sure sounds excellent. Will have
to do some interconnection changes here, but sounds like its gonna be well
worth it. I, so far have been able to run my Orion  to about 78 wpm max
speed before the characters/weight starts changing. Can't wait to try the
1.37 changes..

A big 'THANKS' for you guys at TT who keep on improving this already
impressive radio.

73,

Tom - W4BQF