RE: [TenTec] RE: OMNI VI+ Audio

To: <George@MaierGroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] RE: OMNI VI+ Audio
From: "Jim & Marge Isom" <jhisom@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:01:13 -0500
came thru good will pout in my book

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of George Maier
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 8:31 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com; 'Duane Grotophorst'

Good man Duane...
That was actually the point of my comment about new DSP rigs vs. old CE
exciters; they both use phasing generation. I guess my feeble mind didn't
get it across all that well. The funny part is the reversal of the age old
argument about phasing versus filter type exciters.  For decades, filtering
has dominated because phasing was not "truly economical and Practical",  as
you said so aptly.
I've been a long time believer in the return of phasing generation due to
technology improvements, and it's a real kick to see it happen.
Later Duane.... gotta go tweak up my 200V (grin)!
Vy 73,
George - K1GXT