Re: [TenTec] 450 Ohm feedline

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 450 Ohm feedline
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:22:29 -0400
Yes, even before bundled cable, when long parallel lines were run on the
telephone poles, the wire positions on the poles were periodically
interchanged. One wire was dropped under the other and crossed over to
its opposite side by means of a "drop bracket".

Hey! Maybe this is the solution to BPL interference: Make the power
companies twist the power lines!

                        73,

                        BoB WB2VUF