Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Microphone connections

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Microphone connections
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:06:51 -0400
Bill...I certainly agree with you. YOUR best solution is to exercise the 30
day policy and get a rig with on 8-pin connector. If you don't know how to
make the appropriate changes, makes one wonder how you got your ticket? I'm
even surprised you would accept the plain ole LCD screen when you could have
a pretty colored one?

Tom - W4BQF