Re: [TenTec] 20m TT Net Time

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 20m TT Net Time
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:21:45 -0400
Ken,

QSL on that.  The only problem was that we 'modify' UTC to keep the local
time the same. I messed up on the 'modification'.  I'm probably spoiled. I
have a UTC clock in my shack (it's one of those Atomic clocks that receives
WWVB). It even displays the day and date so I don't get messed up on those.
I've gotten lazy and stopped thinking about the conversion factors and
screwed up.

Mark

> Boy what a BIG Mess!  The UTC time is the only why to go, how would the
airlines or any military aircraft get to the place it is needed using LOCAL
Time.  Think about it, we have all the tools needed except the willingness
to use them.