Re: [TenTec] RFI and Orion Mic connector - bad info

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RFI and Orion Mic connector - bad info
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:38:13 -0500

snip
I've been reading a lot lately on the reflector about RFI
problems with the newer Ten Tec rigs. I guess the
burning question in my mind is, how close to the station,
are the antennas? Having always lived on small lots,
I've found this to be the problem, at least for me, in
most RFI related problems. Just a thought.

73, Mike K9MI
snip

I may be able to provide some input to this subject in the future. I am installing a Moxon antenna (for 40 meters) that virutally encircles my radio shack (I also built the shack a 10 x 22 shed that was constructed supposedly for a chicken house)

73, Jim, wd4air