[TenTec] Argo V Aux 1 wiring harness help.....

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V Aux 1 wiring harness help.....
From: "Jerry Kitterman" <kitt5@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:56:50 -0400

 I just picked up the wiring harness with the 5 pin din plug for the aux. 1
plug on the Argo 5 to work psk31, etc.  What I want to know is just how I'm
supposed to hook the leads up to the computer since each lead ends in a
female rca plug?  All of the computers I have seen so far all have a 1/8"
stereo plug in the computer such as mic input, sound, etc.  Is there a
extension that I need to go between those or what?  I'm confused.  Thanks

73
Jerry..W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman
--- kitt5@earthlink.net