Re: [TenTec] Interfacing to 444 Amp

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, tentec@contesting.com,"Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Interfacing to 444 Amp
From: "Dave" <frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:14:18 -0600
your comments, your thinking look good - I have the 444 and Omni C - no stability problem any band.....
definitely use the T voltage from transceiver.... nothing else works - I have attempted with various older Kenwood and amp would default/shut down.

good luck,  amp has, in my opinion, been given a bum wrap.
DAve K8BBM

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:58:48 -0500