[TenTec] For sale = Corsair II, ps, all filters, etc.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For sale = Corsair II, ps, all filters, etc.
From: g <gogogofrc@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 04:05:49 -0700 (PDT)
For sale - my beloved Corsair II with all three filters, model 961 power
supply/speaker, hand mike, extra model 1130 (I think) over voltage protector,
manual. Great audio and keying, low noise, as you know. Recently sent back to
Tentec for complete service. Looks great. My favorite 100w radio ever. I had
waited a long time to get this one, as I had loved the one before, but I only
turn it on a couple of hours a year. Will probably regret selling it, and will
get another some day, and not use it either.

$675 plus shipping. No trades.

tnx and 73

Bob Penneys N9GG
Sales Manager, Ham Radio Outlet, Delaware
Frankford Radio Club
Tennessee Contest Group