Re: [TenTec] BPL

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] BPL
From: jhgraves@gis.net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:07:22 -0400
Dave,

Then they get to sell the consumer a VPN box to encrypt the connection
back to the head-end.  Then the Feds get to protest because they can't
see all the terrorist traffic as clear text.  So then we can sit by the
side of the road, right next to the FBI and see what our neighbors are
looking at on www.xxx.com.

Not that I'm paranoid  (just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm
wrong!)

73...de  WB1EHL....John

----- Original Message Follows -----