Re: [TenTec] A comment on a post on eHam

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A comment on a post on eHam
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 19:39:16 -0500
If you believe everything you read on eHam, see in a reflector post,
or find elsewhere on the internet, I suggest you visit
http://www.snopes.com :-)

This rumor surfaced several months ago, as "MFJ is going to buy
Ten-Tec" and ultimately was addressed quite definitely in a post
from Scott at T-T.  That was, of course,  after it circulating all over
creation and generated a long series of threads and  comments
from members of other "brand"  groups along the lines of "told you
so",  yada yada ..

That isn't to say it isn't true, or that T-T isn't in a financial squeeze.
Isn't to say it is, either.  I wouldn't pretent to know one way or the
other.  But a rumor on eHam doesn't make it so.  I'd look for
something a bit more credible, frankly ...

Grant/NQ5T