[TenTec] One week turn around on 263 VFO

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One week turn around on 263 VFO
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:48:02 -0500
I just "found" my TT 263 VFO left inside my garage by UPS. Its now back in
operation with my Corsair II. I sent it to Ten Tec last Monday morning......
one week turn around (standard ground transport) with repairs (and invoicing &
payment) made the same day. Repairs consisted of resoldering one or more VFO
circuit solder joints (no parts).

Still, one service trip after 16 years of service with one week turn around is
unbelievable! Try that with some other manufacturer.

Best regards,
    Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber@msn.com<mailto:glhuber@msn.com>

9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)662-0604

Society of the Fifth Division, National Webmaster
www.fifthinfantrydivision.com<http://www.fifthinfantrydivision.com/>
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com<http://www.societyofthefifthdivision.com/>