RE: [TenTec] Surprise from Heil

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Surprise from Heil
From: Mike Gorniak <gorniak@ncis.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 17:13:40 -0500
Hi Jim,

Mr. Heil is demonstrating his knowledge of Good Business Practice.

It has been shown, through extensive research, that a customer who has a problem that is resolved graciously by a company becomes more positive and more loyal to that company than if there was no problem in the first place...

In other words, customer's problems are opportunities for companies to enhance their relationships and gain greater loyalty from their customers! As a bonus, the now happy customer tells his / her acquaintances about the positive experience that he / she has had, which in turn, generates more customers for the company.

Actually, this is one of the concepts that made me invest in a Ten Tec Orion.

Sadly, too many companies do not understand this principle, or choose not to act on it if they do.

Mr. Heil and Ten Tec are both to be commended for their Customer Service.

73,

Mike Gorniak
NM7X