Re: [TenTec] tentec orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tentec orion
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:46:06 -0500
    Ken:

        I received my new Orion last month after enjoying a FT-1000 for 10
years.  I can safely tell you that the Orion is really a different type of
radio.  It will take quite a bit of getting used to.  I am still "learning"
how to use it.  Will it run circles around the FT-1000?  No!  But, I think
that you will find some interesting differences on a noisy, crowded band.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ