[TenTec] FW: Great news

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FW: Great news
From: "Ed Cooper" <n6np@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:55:32 -0700

From: Ed Cooper [mailto:n6np@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:02 PM
To: 'Tec-Tec@contesting.com'
Subject: Great news

Hi

I have been monitoring this forum for about a month.  After sending in
my Omni VI for credit and ordering a new Orion
I was somewhat discouraged by all the software problems showing up on
here.  After digesting the problems and the
Fixes it was not so disturbing.  I will be interested in the comparision
reports of the 7800 and 9000 to the Orion by
The testing lab.

I was getting perturbed by the slow delivery of my new Orion (ordered in
March) and thought I might be delayed by
The Dayton show.  I did not want a potential customer at Dayton getting
delivery of my unit because of the show.
Scott called me today to confirm that my unit would be shipping
tomorrow.  THIS IS GREAT NEWS.