[TenTec] Jupiter for sale

To: "Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter for sale
From: "Kent Mandrell W9NX" <mandrell@accessus.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 18:03:16 -0500
Eighteen month old Jupiter with version 1.26 software for sale. The radio is
clean, unblemished, in like new condition. It is a Model 850 and does not
contain the auto antenna tuner.  $850.00 and I will provide shipping to the
lower 48 states. It has seen little use since the purchase of an Orion this
past winter.

If you prefer a Jupiter with accessories I will provide in addition to the
above a model 310 cooling fan, 302J remote encoder, PSK 31 interface cable, and
307C matching speaker at a cost of $1050.00.  Accessories are also unblemished
and like the Jupiter are from a non tobacco environment. Accessories are not
available separately. Inquires off the list please.

Kent
W9NX
mandrell@accessus.net