RE: [TenTec] New Orion Firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] New Orion Firmware
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:15:59 -0700
Crit,

Check that you have the proper selection of MAIN-RX SUB-RX.  If you
accidently have the wrong one selected, pushing the step values won't change
anything on the receiver you're listening to.  I've overlooked this a couple
of times and performed a non-needed reset.  After resetting my brain, it
worked :-)

73
Rick