RE: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] Omni VI birdie kit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] Omni VI birdie kit
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 04:31:11 -0700 (PDT)
N1JM commented "Barry must of changed his web page
somewhat. It used to behave ok with mozilla/firebird."

Yes, I finally found the piece of code that
Netscape/Mozilla was having trouble with.  My home
page has been fixed and will now render correctly in
not only Internet Explorer, but also Netscape7 and
Mozilla.  If you now go to www.n1eu.com and click
"Ten-Tec", the folder should correctly expand to show
the choices including the birdies articles.  I did not
author the material (credit is given in the text), I
just compiled it and therefore can't answer questions
about the content.

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU
www.n1eu.com